Click the Sign In link at the top of any page on AMA's website. Below the Sign In form click on Reset Password. Enter your email address that you used to create the account to request a password reset. If we find an account with your email address you'll receive a password reset email from email@example.com, usually within a few minutes. The email you receive is a fairly plain email with a link to auth.ama.ab.ca, click on this link and enter your new password. You will then be logged in and can visit any of AMA's websites.
Articles in this section
- My address has changed. How do I update it?
- How do I make changes to my AMA membership when renewing online?
- How do I add or remove family members from my AMA membership?
- When I try to create an account, why does the message tell me my membership number is already taken?
- How do I request a new password for my AMA Online Account?
- Managing Email Preferences Online