Becoming an AMA Member is easy and can be done online, in centre, or over the phone. Whatever makes the most sense for you.
Online - ama.ab.ca
- Select your level of coverage. The online join form helps determine the right coverage based on your needs. AMA offers Basic, Plus, Plus RV, Premier and Premier RV coverage options. If you'd like detailed information on the benefits of each level of membership, simply have a look at the Membership Comparison Chart.
- Input your personal information, including any family members for whom you'd like to purchase an Associate membership. If you'd like free coverage for family members 15 and under, the primary member must have Plus or Premier-level coverage.
- Choose your payment plan. You can choose to sign up for Auto Renew or Monthly Payment Plan here. If you don't want to opt into a payment plan, choose "No thanks, I don't want auto membership renewal." You can then proceed to payment, where we accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Success! After your payment is received, a membership will instantly be created for you. You'll receive an email with your receipt attached, as well as an email with steps for setting up your AMA Online Account.
- If you'd prefer to set up your AMA Membership in person, please visit any one of our 17 locations across the province.
- To set up your membership over the phone, just give us a call at 1-800-222-6400.