You can finish most of AMA’s online courses faster than you can play a game of Monopoly – in about an hour. The exceptions are our Driver Improvement course, which takes about 3.5 hours, and the Demerit Reduction course, which takes roughly 6.5 hours to complete. You can start and stop these courses as many times as you need within a 60-day period.
Articles in this section
- The pages on your Fleet Safety Online Course site aren’t loading. What do I do?
- Do I need to save my work while taking the Fleet Safety Online course?
- What is the Fleet Safety operation and conduct policy?
- What is the Fleet Safety testing and grading policy?
- What are the conditions for Fleet Safety demerit credit?
- What is the Fleet Safety Online course completion policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete the Fleet Safety Online course?
- How long will it take me to complete the Fleet Safety Online course?
- I forgot my password to log into Fleet Safety Online Course. How can I find out what it is?
- How long is the Fleet Safety Online final exam?