Nope, the 60-day period is only for your online program. In-car lessons can happen outside of those 60 days, as availability may vary depending on your location. The program should be completed within one year of registration to avoid any chance of a surcharge.
Articles in this section
- I am a New Driver, which program is right for me?
- Can I take the New Driver online program only?
- Who do I contact if I have a question as I’m going through my New Driver Online program?
- Do I need to finish my in-car lessons within the 60-days of my online Driver Ed course?
- What happens if my online Driver Ed program expires?
- How long do I have to finish my online Driver Ed program?
- Which browsers do you recommend for the online Driver Ed course ?