In most cases, not long at all! Most of AMA's online courses have final exams of just 20 questions. These exams are multiple choice and involve random questions based on the course material. For the Demerit Reduction course, however, the final exam is a 40-question multiple choice exam. You need an exam score of at least 80% (32 correct responses out of 40) to pass.
Articles in this section
- The pages on your Fleet Safety Online Course site aren’t loading. What do I do?
- Do I need to save my work while taking the Fleet Safety Online course?
- What is the Fleet Safety operation and conduct policy?
- What is the Fleet Safety testing and grading policy?
- What are the conditions for Fleet Safety demerit credit?
- What is the Fleet Safety Online course completion policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete the Fleet Safety Online course?
- How long will it take me to complete the Fleet Safety Online course?
- I forgot my password to log into Fleet Safety Online Course. How can I find out what it is?
- How long is the Fleet Safety Online final exam?