In life, we’re always on the clock – and this course is no different. Students must complete the course within 60 days of starting to receive credit. Anyone who has not successfully completed the course within that time-frame will be terminated without notice and will not be eligible for a refund.
Articles in this section
- The pages on your Fleet Safety Online Course site aren’t loading. What do I do?
- Do I need to save my work while taking the Fleet Safety Online course?
- What is the Fleet Safety operation and conduct policy?
- What is the Fleet Safety testing and grading policy?
- What are the conditions for Fleet Safety demerit credit?
- What is the Fleet Safety Online course completion policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete the Fleet Safety Online course?
- How long will it take me to complete the Fleet Safety Online course?
- I forgot my password to log into Fleet Safety Online Course. How can I find out what it is?
- How long is the Fleet Safety Online final exam?