Business Link, Alberta’s entrepreneurial hub, is a non-profit organization that helps people start their own business.
What They Can Do
Business Link can help the startup process with:
- One-on-one support and guidance
- Market research
- Access to experts
- Networking opportunities
- Indigenous business development services
What They Can Help You Do
Just because you’re in business for yourself, doesn’t mean you’re in business by yourself. Business Link’s in-house startup experts are available to support you with such things as:
- Understanding and navigating the startup process, including regulations and licensing.
- Providing market research expertise to help validate your idea.
- Reviewing your business plan.
- Exploring financing options.
- Getting connected with resources and support in the business community, including access to local business experts.
- Getting educated on business essentials by local professionals.
- Sharing and collaborating with other small business owners through a variety of events and activities.
- Joining webinars, registering for training and other events