In-vehicle hours of operation generally fall between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., but vary somewhat by location and instructor. Your best bet is to discuss individual needs with your instructor or by calling 1-833-374-8733.
Articles in this section
- AMA Driver Education Pricing
- AMA Advocating for Safer Roads - AMA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Tools and Resources for Coaching your Teen to Drive
- Driver Ed In-Vehicle Instruction Breakdown
- Driver Ed Classroom Scheduling Conflict?
- About Driver Ed Classroom Lessons
- About Our New Driver Programs
- Why Choose AMA’s New Driver Program?
- What Are the Topics Covered in Mission Possible @ Work?
- Can I register for the New Driver program if I don’t have my Class 7 Learner’s Licence?