We love that you're revved up and ready to go! Students can expect to hear from an in-vehicle instructor within two weeks of registering to set up a driving schedule.
Articles in this section
- Prices & Payment Options for AMA Driver Education
- AMA Advocating for Safer Roads - AMA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Tools and Resources for Coaching your Teen to Drive
- Driver Ed In-Vehicle Instruction Breakdown
- Driver Ed Classroom Scheduling Conflict?
- About Driver Ed Classroom Lessons
- About Our New Driver Programs
- Why Choose AMA’s New Driver Program?
- What Are the Topics Covered in Mission Possible @ Work?
- Can I register for the New Driver program if I don’t have my Class 7 Learner’s Licence?