Change is as inevitable as death, taxes and choosing the wrong line at the grocery store. The good news is that any time you need to update your company's information, AMA is here for you.
The Alberta Business Corporations Act requires that Alberta corporations keep their information current by filing the appropriate records update(s) such as director, shareholder, address or attorney changes within 15 days of a change. These changes can easily be updated by completing one of the following forms:
Notice of Director(s)/Change of Director(s) (pdf) – to add, change, or remove a director
Notice of Change of Address of Director(s) (pdf) – change the address for a director
Notice of Attorney for Service or Change of Attorney or Alternative Attorney (pdf) – to add, change, or remove an attorney
Notice of Change of Address of Registered Attorney (pdf) – to change the address for an attorney
Notice of Change of Head Office (pdf) – to change the address of a head office
Let Us Help You With the Paperwork
Our certified registry agents will work with you and your schedule. Simply choose how you’d like to complete your transaction:
- Phone: 1-866-989-6370
- Fax: 780-989-6378 or toll-free to 1-855-333-6378(within Canada and USA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: Find an AMA centre near you
When changing a corporate record with us by fax or email, in addition to sending us your completed form, please include a photocopy of your personal identification and required credit card authorization.
- Our Corporate Registry services are a member-only service, so make sure you’re in good standing (that means no overdue membership fees) with the AMA, CAA, or AAA.
- A certified registry agent may provide assistance only; the role of the agent does not include providing legal advice. We recommend that you consult a lawyer licensed to practice law in Alberta on all matters having to do with the regulations of documents in the corporate registry.