One of the great benefits of being an AMA Member is the wealth of information that is available to help you protect the things you care about most. Much of this information can be found in AMA's email newsletters. To opt in or opt out of AMA's email newsletters, log into your AMA Online Account to manage your email subscriptions.
Articles in this section
- My address has changed. How do I update it?
- How do I make changes to my AMA membership when renewing online?
- How do I add or remove family members from my AMA membership?
- When I try to create an account, why does the message tell me my membership number is already taken?
- How do I request a new password for my AMA Online Account?
- Managing Email Preferences Online